the corruption

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Everything Stays the Same if Nothing Changes?

   My confusion, the only thing that stays the same now 
The world is at a standstill for me. Minutes, hours, days, weeks and now months are going by.  I keep finding myself standing and staring, for how long.  I do this how many times?  This is all I do, or at least that is what it seems like.  I can't start anything, I can't finish anything, I can't hardly do anything, and nothing seems right when I do.  I HATE YOU, ALL OF YOU, AND I HOPE YOU ALL GO TO HELL AND SUFFER EVERYDAY TILL YOU GET THERE!  (you know who you are that i am talking to, every single one of you) This will haunt you every day for the rest of your life. I Say.
  Anywhere else in the WORLD, this would be kidnapping!  Give us our baby back! You are stealing our baby so you can sell her.  
  Your stupid kangaroo court;  only letting certain amounts of information be heard instead of all of the details./ the details that would completely change the situation.  How can a baby test positive for drugs when she is born, and the mother test negative? How can you take a baby from her mother when she has not failed a U A, not even once. You are destroying more than one life here. The damage that you are causing is going to last for lifetimes.  And why? Lack of cooperation? Not helping you do your job keeping the streets safe. 
\  Maybe someone should follow you guys around.  What would we find in your pockets if we searched you at any given moment?  What if we randomly asked you take a U A, what kind of or how many drugs would we find.  Any of you, and you know who I am talking to.  
  How can you have a jury trial when there have been no charges filed.  Not when you took the baby, not at any one of the number of court hearings that there have been.  Your details are not the only details that there are.  Maybe a jury trial is the way to go. The lack of unbiased judgement is so obvious that it might be turned around and bite You on the Butt.  :I hope it does = the damage is total.  You will suffer too though, even if it is only when you are alone in the dark and can't go to sleep because of your own crookedness., and not just this crookedness, but all of your crookedness, ALL OF YOU!!!!!
  Don't look over your shoulder, maybe someone is watching you right now.  
\You are so wrong, so wrong.  The only way you can make any of it right is to stop right now and give us our baby back.  There are so many children out there that truly need help. But you insist on wasting time and money on your personal vendettas,  give us our baby back!  Step outside the picture and look at the situation. YOU ARE WRONG and you would see it. Your reasons are trumped up. Visiting someone who is locked up is not against the law. My god you approved the visits. What is wrong with you..  Maybe it really is for the kikback you will get when you adopt her out. What would you do if someone took one of your babys?  or took something else maybe.  Don't look now.



No comments:

Post a Comment